Procedure of issuing a personal card
- Go to a Customer Service Point or a Customer Service Office (selected ticket offices of ZDiTM).
- Fill in and file an application for issuing SKA (file format: PDF; 275 KiB), attach a picture of the following dimensions: 40×50 mm or 35×45 mm (you can also have your picture taken at the ticket office free of charge).
- You can collect your card upon the presentation of your ID card within 5 calendar days. In the case of persons up to 13 years of age the card is collected by a parent or legal guardian.
- Upon the receipt of the card, you will receive a printout with the PIN for the first login on the SKA card users’ website.
The first issue of the personal card is free.
Procedure of issuing a bearer card
- Go to any ZDiTM ticket office.
- You do not have to file an application.
- You can collect your card immediately.
- Upon the collection of the bearer card you must purchase a periodical ticket and/or top-up your e-wallet with a minimum of 10.00 zł.
The fee for issuing a bearer SKA card is 10.00 zł.