The tickets purchased from the ticket machines located in vehicles are already validated.
In the tickets machines accepting payment in coins it is possible to pay with the following coins: 5 gr, 10 gr, 20 gr, 50 gr, 1 zł, 2 zł, 5 zł. The ticket machine gives change after the purchase of the ticket, and in the absence of coins to give change – before the purchase a notification informing about the possibility of buying a ticket only for a specified amount is displayed.
GMV ticket machines
They are installed in vehicles of all operators and accept payment by credit cards and e-wallets. The buses are equipped with devices that do not have the function of paying with coins, while in 75 trams it is additionally possible to pay with coins.
Pixel ticket machines
They are installed in low-floor trams ‘Swing’ and on buses of Szczecin Bus Company ‘Klonowica’ and Szczecin Bus Company ‘Dąbie’. They accept payment in coins.
Vehicles equipped with ticket machines are marked depending on the method of payment offered by the device.
- ticket machine that only accepts payment by card:
- ticket machine that only accepts payment in coins:
- ticket machine that accepts payment by card and in coins:
Complaints related to the operation of ticket machines can be submitted by:
- e-mail email@example.com,
- phone 91 48 00 460 or 91 48 00 461,
- in person in the Customer Service Office (main ticket office of ZDiTM) – Klonowica 5, Szczecin.
For this purpose it is necessary to fill in the complaint form.