Szczecin Mobile City Card
Szczecin Mobile City Card is an application created for the residents of Szczecin and the surrounding area, but also addressed to tourists and visitors to Szczecin.
It is the first mobile city card in Poland.
- The Mobile City Card is a mobile personal card.
- It provides access to the city transport tickets in Szczecin.
- Payment forms: payment card or quick e-transfer via Przelewy24.
- Certified security.
- It offers the possibility of returning the ticket directly from the application in accordance with the regulations in force.
- English version also available.
- GoPay is the administrator of personal data.
- Complaints about the purchase should be submitted to the ticket seller, i.e. GoPay in accordance with the regulations included in the application.
The application is available for the Android and iOS operational systems.
The correct operation of the Szczecin Mobile City Card requires active Internet connection.
Invoices for the purchase of tickets are issued by GoPay Spółka z o.o. In order to obtain a VAT invoice please contact the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.